Casual and colorful…that’s vintage dining, with functional pieces and color choices to make it your own. Custom wood finishes include antique blue, weathered grey, vanilla bean, and warm sienna brown.
- Style elements include heavy square legs, wide pilasters and door frames, shaped wooden seats, and smooth plank tops.
- The Rectangle Leg Table, has weighty oversized legs, and the double X-back wooden chairs have saddled shape seating for comfort and heavy square legs with chamfered foot.
- The Sideboard has wide pilasters, inset framed doors and drawers.
- Cast metal hardware is finished in an aged and burnished brass color.
- Materials: Asian hardwood, hemlock and engineered wood products, cast metal hardware in aged brass color
- Finish: Paint finishes are weathered grey, antique blue and vanilla bean, and burnished sienna brown wood stain
- Care: Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth